We are a resale marketplace, not a box office or venue. Ticket prices may be above face value
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is Tickets.Fans?
- Tickets.Fans is a secondary ticket marketplace that matches Fans looking for tickets with professional resellers and other Fans looking to sell their tickets. From concerts to sporting events to Broadway and other theater events, Tickets.Fans gives you the choice to the find the tickets you want for the live events you want. We leverage the latest in cutting edge technology to provide our customers with superior pricing, service, and satisfaction. We named our site Tickets.Fans because it reflects who we are and what we love. We love live events. We love concerts. We love sports. We love the theater. And our goal each and every day is to provide our customers with the best selection of Tickets at the best prices in the industry. We are the biggest Fans there are.
How does Tickets.Fans have access to tickets for resale? What if the event is sold out?
- Tickets.Fans does not own or generate tickets you see on our marketplace. Instead, all tickets are owned, managed, and prices set by qualified professional ticket resellers and screened individual sellers who purchased or have access to these tickets. Tickets.Fans' secure marketplace allows these sellers to offer their tickets for sale to consumers in an encrypted, quality controlled shopping experience. Many of our marketplace's professional brokers own many season tickets for a variety of sporting teams and their associated venues. Others have direct business arrangement with promoters, venues, and teams. This allows them access to premium tickets for sold out events.
Is this the same as Ticketmaster or AXS?
- No. Tickets.Fans is a resale marketplace - otherwise known as the secondary market. We are not a "primary" ticket source; which are mostly owned by giant corporations. Instead, individuals and groups with access and ownership of tickets sell their inventory on our exchange at market prices. Ticket prices on Tickets.Fans are set by the ticket owners based on a variety of factors including their view of current market conditions. The prices you see may be above face value, which is the price printed on the ticket. However, the face value does not reflect the fees that the big corporations tack on at the primary market. You may also see tickets below face value. Getting great value on tickets is what makes Tickets.Fans the best place on the internet to buy tickets for live events. Paying market prices to get the premium seats you want for that special occasion (anniversary, birthday, holiday gift, graduation) allows you access to tickets you'll rarely be offered the opportunity to purchase on the primary market.
Is Tickets.Fans legitimate and will my tickets be genuine?
- Yes and yes. Our web site is verified secure for your browsing safety. Tickets.Fans' inventory network is one of the largest secondary markets in the world. Our network has processed and delivered millions of tickets for our valued customers. By constantly updating our technology and keeping our overhead low, we are able to offer the most competitive prices in the industry. We guarantee your tickets will be authentic and arrive on time. Please refer to https://www.Tickets.Fans/Guarantee for more details about our 100% Ticket Guarantee.
Will I get a refund if my event is cancelled, postponed or rescheduled?
- Tickets.Fans will issue refunds for events that are cancelled by the team, performer, or venue without being rescheduled. If your event is rescheduled, your tickets will be valid for the new date. We do our very best to inform all customers via email of any postponements but are not always informed in time to reach every customer. Before travelling to your event, please verify with the venue that there has not been a change in your event.
Will my tickets be next to each other?
- Yes. Unless noted otherwise, all seats sold in the same transaction are side by side.
I see Instant Download and Email Delivery tickets. What are those? What is the difference between the two?
- Both are delivered to you by email. The difference is that Instant Download inventory is typically made available for you to download within a few minutes after your order is confirmed. Email Delivery tickets will also be delivered to you in time for your event, but are often not available immediately. When tickets aren't immediately ready to email to you, it's normally because the venue, promoter, or box office chooses to delay delivery to the initial ticket buyer. This is a very common practice on their part and nothing for you to be concerned over. Our cutting edge technology will get your tickets to you well in time for you event.
What are mobile tickets? Flash Seats?
- Mobile tickets require a mobile device (smartphone) for entry. Your tickets will be transferred to an account in your name. Simply bring up the tickets on your device, show the venue staff, and you will be admitted the same as with a paper ticket. Flash Seats is a system used by a growing number of venues. Our cutting edge technology allows us to offer Flash Seats as a method of ticket delivery. The seller will transfer your tickets using the email address you placed the order with. Don't have a Flash Seats account? That's ok! Most people don't. Simply create one (we'll send you instructions via email) and prepare to attend your favorite live event!
How will traditional paper tickets be delivered?
- Your tickets are guaranteed to be delivered in time for the event by an approved carrier. Your signature may be required for delivery. For deliveries via FedEx, you can track the progress of your package by entering the tracking code into the FedEx box at the bottom of https://www.Tickets.Fans
My tickets have arrived and someone else's name is on them. Will I still get into my live event?
- Yes, you will get into your live event. Just like buying tickets for your spouse, niece or grandson, the name on the tickets you bought can be used by someone else. When the ticket holder presents the ticket at the venue, the staff scans the barcode and you go right in.
How do I buy tickets?
- If you know the artist, team, play, or event you want to attend simply type it into the search bar at the top of this page and you will see a list of available locations and dates. If you're not sure or just want to browse for events in your area, navigate to https://www.Tickets.Fans - you should see events for the geographic location you're in presently. If you need to change the location, use the dropdown box located to the right of the phone number you see on the upper right. Type in the city where you'd like to see live events. Once you've found the area you want, feel free to browse one of the events already listed or click on one the categories at the top (Sports, Concerts, Theatre, etc). You'll see many options to filter your preferences. If you're having trouble finding what you want or simply prefer talking to a live person, please don't hesitate to call us at 1-866-614-4183 and one of our customer service representatives will be happy to help you!